Open Position - Integration Therapist
Careers & Job Openings at ShaMynds Healing Center
ShaMynds Healing Center is a rapidly expanding holistic wellness center offering integrative health and ketamine-assisted therapy using an intentional blend of evidence-based treatment and holistic services aimed to support the mind, body, and spirit. We believe that it takes a village to help people transform their lives and begin their successful recovery from mental health and other health related conditions that have restricted their lives. We practice as a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, medical assistants, psychotherapists, and wellness practitioners aspiring to provide a safe, warm, and transformative space for the community we serve. Come join a supportive team committed to guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
- Unity With All.
- Treat the Root Cause
- Honor Ancient Sacraments
- Radical Listening
- Inner Wisdom
- Village We Need
- Empower You
We Are Currently Looking to Fill This Position
- Registered Associate (AMFT/APCC/ASW) with a passion in developing a career in psychedelic-assisted therapy, trauma-informed care, and can maintain the virtue of intellectual humility with respect to spirituality in a counseling context. This individual must have an active Registration with the Board of Behavioral Services and must have at least 1,000 clinically supervised hours in addition to having successfully passed the BBS Law and Ethics Exam. Applicants are expected to have some clinical experience, familiarity with psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy, and complementary therapeutic approaches (e.g., Transpersonal Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Attachment Theory, EMDR, Internal Family System, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and/or Emotionally-Focused Therapy, etc.)
Licensed Therapist (LMFT/LPCC/LCSW) with an active CA license who specializes in treating trauma and can maintain the virtue of intellectual humility with respect to spirituality in a counseling context. Therapist must be responsible for delivering skillful and ethical psychedelic- assisted psychotherapy to participants with various indications such as major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, OCD and substance use disorders. Applicants are expected to have some clinical experience, familiarity with psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy, and complementary therapeutic approaches (e.g., Transpersonal Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Attachment Theory, EMDR, Internal Family Systems, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and/or Emotionally-Focused Therapy, etc.)
You Are an Excellent Candidate If You:
- Have the ability to work independently and as a master of your craft. We are a collaborative team, but we value independence and strong leadership abilities.
- Work collaboratively in a team and coordinate with other providers, to provide clinical consultation and comprehensive services within a system of care.
- Exercise sound independent judgment within the legal and ethical responsibilities of the position within the State of California.
- Have training in psychedelic assisted therapy and/or a growing passion for developing therapeutic skills in psychedelic assisted integration.
- Provide evidence-based, bio-psychological evaluation and interventions to clients with mental health and substance abuse diagnoses.
- Are dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of clients by providing trauma-informed, culturally competent, client-centered care, and have proficient ability in creating strong therapeutic alliances.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation using ChARM EHR system.
- Flexible schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Request Your Consultation Today
If you are a patient who is dealing with a treatment-resistant mood disorder or chronic pain condition, then you may be a good candidate for ketamine infusion therapy. Contact our experts today and request your free consultation or would like more information about how we can help you.